Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scan was good

      Well I know its been awhile since I posted. I did have my scan done last month and although there is some minor problems there is No Evidence of Disease. There is some damage to my bladder from the radiation and I have to make frequent trips to the bathroom but nothing that I can't handle. The spots in my lungs that they refer to as granulomas have not changed. The cyst on my ovary has gotten bigger and although it causes some discomfort its manageable. My doctor at NIH has been on vacation so I don't know when they want to scan again but I will post when I hear from her.
     Everything else has been going well. I'm back at work full time and on days. I do miss the night staff but I feel amazing being on days and sleeping at night. And although work can be exhausting it makes me feel normal.
    Jim and I will be heading on vacation next week to Sayulita. We got our passports and are planning on using them a lot. And I will continue to blog on our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment